Friday, July 10, 2009

In or Out

Wednesday night Jason and I were enjoying Wipeout and another show which had us laughing pretty hard. I was laying down on the couch with my feet on Jason's lap. At one point during a good laugh I looked over at Jason and noticed a lump moving up and down on my stomach. I lifted up my shirt and was immediately intrigued yet slightly grossed out. Every time I laughed or flexed my stomach muscles my belly button tried to go from an innie to an outie, it gets about 1/2 way to 2/3 of the way there. I'm just afraid that I'm going to laugh really hard and have it pop out and not want to go back in, then I'll get to walk around with a little nub hanging off my stomach- oh joy! Ya gotta love being pregnant and all the crazy stuff your body does.

1 comments:

J. Gruenemay said...

HAHA! Love the title: In or Out. Makes me think of In-n-Out burgers... yet strangely not hungry for one ;-) LOL I miss being pregnant, even with all the weird tricks it plays on your body! Enjoy this time. The countdown is really counting down!!