Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Ready

I'm ready to have this little boy. Not only does my rib cage feel like it's slowly being broken open but I'm just ready to meet our little man. I've been around too many babies lately and I've got the baby bug. I told Jason on the way to swim lessons today that at least when you have a baby and are up every few hours at night you have that little bambino to hold and love. Right now, I just wake up every hour to go potty and have no baby in my arms. I am so excited to see what he looks like, what his personality is like and I am DYING to see my sweet girl fall in love with her brother. Whenever we've been around babies lately she just wants to stand by them and check them out, they seem much more fascinating than big kids right now. I know seeing the love between the two of them will be so cool and I just can't wait. I've been excited for him to arrive but a little nervous until now. Now, I'm just ready, I'm ready to fall in love and watch our family grow in size and love.

2 comments:

J. Gruenemay said...

Such a sweet post! I saw the cutest siblings in the park today; a big sister with her little brother. She was such a little mommy to him, showing him around, sitting him on her lap for a hug, playing with him. Can't wait to see Ashley become a big sis!

Becky said...

I wanna see your beautiful baby belly =0 Post some pics. I'm so happy for you guys!