Thursday, July 9, 2009

Evening at the Beach


Last night Jason got home from work in the early evening and wanted to go surfing. Ash and I decided we'd tag along and build some sand castles. What a nice way to end the day. The weather was incredible, it was beautiful and we all had fun. Ashley and Jason got to surf together for a little bit which ate up all of Ashley's energy causing her to fall asleep in her carseat before we drove away from the beach. My favorite part of the trip was after Jas and Ash were done surfing, Ashley was wrapped up in a towel laying down on her surf board to "take a rest", Jason was in Ashley's beach chair (that made me laugh) and I was in mine and we just watched the waves and talked about our future (mostly the impending arrival of our little man).










Talking about the waves with Daddy


Trying to get the seagull to let her pet him



Playing in the big hole daddy dug

1 comments:

J. Gruenemay said...

Aww, I miss the beach! I love beach babies; you're so lucky you get to take Ash, and soon Colin, to the shore to watch daddy surf and maybe spot a dolphin or two. Next time you're there send a sand-between-the-toes thougt out into the universe for me ;-)