Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Tree is Up!


I had so much fun decorating the Christmas tree (minus the lights, I really can't stand doing the lights and that will never change!).  This year, I had a little helper.  Ashley was so excited to see all of the ornaments, to hear a story about each one and she had fun helping me find the perfect spot for everything.

It was so nice to have a tree this year and not have to remove furniture from our family room to make room, that put a BIG simle on my face.  To top it off I now have a front window so people can see our tree when they come to the front door.  This has been one of those things I've dreamed of forever and it is so fun to finally have!


Ashley was pooped after all of our hard work, so as a big thank you I made her blueberry muffins and hot chocolate for breakfast the next morning.  She was thrilled :-)

0 comments: