Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just When I thought Ash was all grown up...


Just when I thought Ash was all grown up she asked to jump in the Johnny Jump Up and started to giggle just like a baby. When she finally decided to get out Jas and I wanted to see if she still fit in the backpack carrier for our trip to Zion. I wish I had a picture of her face when she saw Jason bring the carrier up, you would have thought Mickey Mouse just walked in the house, she was so excited. After Jas and I took turns with her on our back it was time for bed and she cried because she wanted to play in the "packpack" some more. So we decided to let her baby Maggy sleep in the backpack in Ashley's room. Of course Ashley had to take every precaution to make sure Maggy was warm and comfy so we got her blankets a stuffed animal and ended the night with a kiss, it was too cute!


0 comments: