Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to Bible Study

We headed back to Bible Study and Ashley was so excited to go back to class with her teacher, Dr. Bill.  Colin had no idea what was going on but he seemed excited until he got to his classroom door.  That's when the death-grip set in and the tears started to fall.  I peeled him off and handed him over while watching him scream and arch his back with his arms stretched out towards me.  Talk about pulling on a mom's heart, ugh.  I never went through this with Ashley but I knew he had to just get over it and that he was with wonderful teachers that would love him to death.  It took a few weeks but now he's happy to walk through the little door to his class, friends and teachers.  It's been so fun having two kids in class, I now get two art projects to hang on the fridge each week!  Here are a few pictures from the first day :-)


Our little monster and princess

My Little Ham

0 comments: